|Seat tube st mm||452||475||495||510||530||550|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||512||527||542||556||572||590|
|Head tube ht mm||125||143||159||177||196||220|
|Seat angle sa °||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5|
|Head angle ha °||71||71.5||72||72||72.5||72.5|
|Rear center rc mm||412||412||412||412||412||412|
|Front center fc mm||570||580||592||606||623||641|
|Wheelbase wb mm||972||982||993||1008||1025||1041|
|BB drop mm||71||71||71||71||71||71|
|Fork length fl mm||375||375||375||375||375||375|
|Fork rake fr mm||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Crank length mm||170||170||172.5||172.5||172.5||175|
|Stem length mm||90||100||110||120||130||130|
|Stem angle °||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6|
|Bar width mm||420||420||420||440||440||440|
|Bar drop mm||128||128||128||128||128||128|
|Bar reach mm||89||89||89||89||89||89|
|Post length mm||350||350||350||350||350||350|
|Post offset mm||18||18||18||18||18||18|
|Stand over height mm||720||742||760||776||794||815|
BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept is further enhanced with the Angle Compliance system. Optimized Carbon fiber layups and tube shapes are combined with cantilevered rear dropouts, flexible, flattened seat stays, and the added rake on the fork. From the first pedal stroke you will notice how comfortable it is. Our proprietary seatpost, which is designed to flex in response to upward force, is also part of the compliance system.
Disc brakes give you better brake modulation. This means confident brake feel no matter the conditions the weather throws at you. It also gives your fingers a break on strenuous mountain descents, while reducing the risk of overheating the rims.
Thanks to the tapered 1–1/8” to 1–1/2” steerer tube, oversized down tube, and massive chain stays, the bike is renowned for its stability on descents.
Designed to take up to 28 mm tires, the Granfondo lets you tackle the roughest, bumpiest roads with ease.
The Granfondo’s geometry has been optimized for riding long distances on all kinds of roads. It is very stable with a greater bottom bracket drop and a laid-back head tube angle enabling a more relaxed and upright seating position.
Keep your bike on the road, and not in the workshop. With an integrated chain catcher, durable tires, and a well-rounded choice of components, this bike will take you thousands of kilometers with little need for maintenance.
Upgrade your bike to the latest drivetrain technology with DTi (dual transmission integration).
- TCC and angle compliance full carbon construction
- DTi cable routing, compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Integrated chain catcher
- Disc only: postmount 140 mm brake attachment
- Frame weight: 1050 g, including all hardware, size 54 cm
- Hardware includes: derailleur hanger, cable guides and seat clamp
- Integrated postmount interfaces to install the standard road disc calipers
- BB86 Shimano press-fit
- Compliance fork, TCC and angle compliance full carbon construction
- 1–1/8" to 1–1/2" tapered steerer tube
- Disc only: postmount 140 mm brake attachment (integrated postmount interfaces to install the standard road disc calipers)
- Fork weight: 430 g (280 mm steerer tube)
- Compliance post, carbon construction, 27.2 mm diameter
- Standard offset 18 mm, also available with 3 mm and 30 mm offset
- Seatpost weight: 198 g (length 350 mm, 18 mm offset)
- 6 sizes: 48 – 61 cm (refer to geometry chart for details)